Here is a sample of a real wedding ceremony, expertly filmed and Produced by Light Parade films. I thank Mr, and Mrs. Cameron Becker for honoring me as their Wedding Officiant, as well as Susan Fielding owner of Light Parade, a friend and one of the best videographers I know.
This was filmed in the rotunda of the Cincinnati Art Museum.
Obviously so much went into making this day so gorgeous! As an Officiant, my role in this day was:
- Meeting with the Bride and Groom to get to know them, for wedding ceremony consultations, and a final ceremony review;
- Crafting their ceremony to reflect their personalities, ceremony style, and most importantly, their love and commitment;
- Planning and organizing the wedding processional including seating of parents and grandparents;
- Finalizing standing diagrams and processional orders;
- Running a full rehearsal so all parties felt comfortable for the big day;
- And of course my greatest honor, officiating the wedding. Sound checks, musician cues, a smooth transition from outdoors to indoors due to weather, and checking in with the Bride, Groom and family to reassure and sooth for any last minute jitters;
- Organizing a great ceremonial license/witness signing with the Bride, Groom, witnesses (the Mom's) and the photographer;
- And finally, executing, securing and filing their official marriage license so the newlyweds could be worry free and know that their marriage license was "signed, sealed, and delivered."