Twas the night before new thought
speaking and signing fundraising events
The reading of Twas the Night Before Night Thought has become an annual tradition for many Unity, CSL and Independent New Thought churches since 2005. It's message highlights the fundamentals of realizing the Spirit within and opening the door to a fuller, richer life in divine self-hood.
Rev. Scott trained in the Science of Mind, UNITY and is an ordained Divine Science minister. He speaks many spiritual languages and delivers his talks with both wisdom and levity, and is a favorite guest speaker for many churches nationwide.
During the month of December, Scott will partner with churches to do a Sunday talk and reading of Twas the Night Before New Thought. This is a great way to generate enthusiasm for your church around the holidays. Scroll down to see what's included.
Speaking dates are:
Sunday, November 29, 2015 - Booked
Sunday, December 6, 2015
Sunday, December 13, 2015 - Booked
Sunday, December 20, 2015 - Booked
The fee for all of the following is $1,000 and includes:
- A reading and multimedia presentation of Twas the Night Before Christmas: A Story of Spiritual Awakening with a built-in tithe/prosperity message (Value $200)
- "You are the Light of the World" - a 90-minute dynamic and interactive workshop on the principles of New Thought and how it can change your life and your world. You can charge a fee, ask for a love offering, or offer it at no charge, (Value $200)
- 25 complimentary copies of Twas the Night Before New Thought which may be sold or given away by your church or center. (Value $375)
- 1 Limited Edition Hardcover copy of Twas the Night Before New Thought ($85 value) - Can be used as a raffle prize, minister gift, etc.
- No additional travel or accommodations fees. Scott will travel to most locations in the continental US.
PLUS: Make it more! Plan your holiday event, holiday bazaar or other holiday fundraiser around this Sunday. Have a book sale, candle sale. craft fair, poinsettia sale...as you know there are infinite possibilities!
To book a date, please contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-800-1291.