SIMPLE WEDDING CEREMONY
If you are interested in a simple civil or spiritual ceremony I am able to perform one depending on availability. A simple ceremony is one with no rehearsal, wedding party roles, etc. This is also a "justice of the peace" style ceremony lasting no more than 5 minutes. If you want a full ceremony (readings, prayers, etc) then please complete the standard officiant quote request.
I am available for a simple/civil ceremonies:
- Monday-Thursday daytime or evening
- Fridays or Saturdays (before 1pm)
- Sunday afternoon or evening.
Please follow the following steps to book the date, time, and location:
THESE RATES DO NOT APPLY TO A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY WEDDING AFTER 1:00 PM OR SUNDAYS BEFORE 3PM. THESE RATES ALSO DO NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS:
- New Year's Eve or New Year's Day
- Thanksgiving or the Friday following Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
- Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday or Monday
- July 4th
- Labor Day Weekend - Sunday or Monday
IF YOUR WEDDING IS A STANDARD WEEKEND WEDDING OUTSIDE OF THESE PARAMETERS, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND COMPLETE THE STANDARD QUOTE REQUEST.
Request the date and time by filling out the form below.
- Payments are due in full upon booking and are not refundable. Rates are as follows:
- In my office at 50 E RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 408, Covington, KY 41011 (just across the Roebling Bridge) - $200
- At a location within 10 miles of downtown Cincinnati (45202) - $250
- At a location 11-25 miles of downtown Cincinnati (45202) - $275
- At a location 26-50 mile of downtown Cincinnati (45202) - $300
- I will follow with a confirmation of availability for your date, time and location, as well as payment instructions.